Summer is just around the corner, and just like what you planned, you’ll gonna spend it on a beautiful beach with your family or friends. Being under the sun is fun and refreshing, especially after months of all work/all study and no vacations at all. However, this is also the start of summer-long worry about your skin and the damage it can get from soaking up UV rays. Genucel by Chamonix, a provider of skin care products, has five effective skin care routines to share in order to protect your skin from the heat of the sun.
1. According to newbeauty.com, you Should Apply SPF To Your Skin Every DayActivities that are done under the sun are the most damaging in the skin. Whether it be fun activities such as spending time on a beach, hiking, and even gardening can harm the skin during the long exposure. Even staying indoors, your skin can still be damaged by the UV rays from the sun. Genucel recommend using SPF 35 if you’re staying in an indoor building while applying SPF 50 is recommended to extended periods of outdoor activity.
2. Add Antioxidants To Your Skin Care RoutineAntioxidants are known to be good for the health because its good for the heart and lowers risk of cancer. Fortunately, it is also good for the skin. Genucel by Chamonix recommended using products that have antioxidants. This is because it helps in regenerating damaged skin, especially after the sun damage from summer activities.
3. Take Time To Exfoliate And MoisturizeIf you’re using SPF during the day, make sure to exfoliate and moisturize your skin at night to prevent the cream from clogging up the pores. In addition, exfoliating and moisturizing skin can also prevent other skin problems such as acne and in removing excess dead skin cells.
4. Drinking A Lot Of WaterDrinking enough water to stay hydrated is not only good for the skin, as it is also good for the whole body. It is recommended to drink at least eight glasses of water a day. By drinking the right amount of water every day, damaged skin cells can be replenished faster.
5. Use Anti-Aging Skincare Products Early Genucel also recommends starting the usage of anti-aging products before you turn to 40. This is because the earlier you start, the more long-term damage can be prevented to your skin. And with this, you don’t have to worry about wrinkles and fine lines a little bit longer. To see more about Genucel you can visit medium.com